Bryan See is either a nutjob or a troll who sent RationalWiki into headless chicken mode in early October of 2017. While he joined in August, it all began on the third of October, when CJ-Moki posted a photo on the saloon bar of a tweet Bryan made claiming that RW stands with Putin because it is dismissing Phobosgate, a conspiracy theory claiming that a failed Russian spacecraft mission butterflied into the Trump presidency. Two days later, Bryan went back online, posting multiple rants about Phobosgate on his talk page. As a result of a block on harassment by Bigs which may have been unjust, he completely exploded on him, claiming it is "abelist [sic], divisive, hateful, anti-liberal, anti-progressive, right-wing, reactionary, xenophobic, and racist bullshit." He also claimed that Putin, Russia, and the Kremlin all fabricated stories about him specifically.
He left for a week and then returned, and was permabanned by CJ-Moki before being unbanned for a coop case to decide. The case ultimately ended in his probation, with several restrictions being placed on him. Ultimately, he violated this seven times in one day after nearly two weeks of inactivity, and was subsequently permabanned by CJ-Moki once and for all.
In September 2018, he used an IP to start making numerous articles on the people in his conspiracy theory on RationalWikiWiki. The edits were deleted and the IP was banned.
- ↑ https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalWiki:Saloon_bar/Archive278#Apparently.2C_we_stand_with_Putin
- ↑ https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Bryan_See
- ↑ https://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Bryan_See&oldid=1882093#Block_on_.22harassment.22
- ↑ https://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&page=User%3ABryan_See&type=block
- ↑ https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Template:Bryan_See_Probation
- ↑ https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/User_talk:Bryan_See#Permaban
- ↑ https://therationalarchives.wikia.com/wiki/Special:DeletedContributions/2001:E68:5435:7F96:E990:C10F:FD7A:FE8E